Want to receive the Prayer Requests from the congregation in your email inbox? Follow these quick instructions:
1. Go to Community Log In in top-right corner of manchesterumc.org.
2. Enter your email and password, OR follow the instructions to get a log-in.
3. Click “Select Interests” in the “I’m interested in” box on your Community Log In homepage.
4. Check the box next to "MUMC Prayer Ministry."
Manchester UMC offers many avenues of help—no matter how big or small your need. Our Caring Ministries are focused on helping members and non-members deal with life.
We all go through challenging circumstances, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little extra help.
- Have a spiritual question?
- Suffering a crisis of faith?
- Figuring out your next step at church?
- Coping with a serious illness?
- Dealing with relational conflict or family crisis?
- Struggling with a financial crisis?
- Looking for a counselor?
Pastoral care is important to us. We need your help to know when you need us. Clergy are available for listening, encouragement, support and pastoral care. To make an appointment or to talk to a Pastor, call the church office at 636.394.7506.
Stephen Ministry is one-on-one ministry of listening, compassion, prayer and caring by trained members of our congregation, who bring Christ's love to those suffering emotional, spiritual or physical pain. Stephen Ministers provide unconditional love, acceptance and confidentiality. They have received caregiver training to minister to people experiencing a crisis, facing a challenge, or simply going through a tough time.
Visit the Stephen Ministry page
Hospital Visitation and Visitation Ministry to Homebound
Illness and hospitalization can be a stressful life event and we would like to offer you spiritual and emotional support during that time. If you will be going into the hospital, having surgery, coming home from the hospital, or are homebound, please contact the church office and we will have a Pastor or visitation team member come and pray with you.
For pre-surgery prayer, please call the church office 636-394-7506 with check-in-time, surgery time, and Hospital name.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
We get together every third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. to knit beautiful shawls. We pray with them and then pass them on to those who need the prayers at hospitals, nursing homes, and other places where people hurt. Contact Penny Klebe at 636.394.5087 for more details.